Joe Fresh’s Spring 2013 Look Book is filled with garden glam, patterned pants, and neons. Pairs nicely with a tropical parrot pillow, citrus verbena scents and chartreuse sofa. Get the look, get the lifestyle:
- Joe Fresh – Slim Print Pant. The lynchpin of the entire psychedelic, English garden inspired fete.
- YLiving – The Hang Planter is a sleek little vessel whose cylindrical shape and sharp slant opening create a cozy and protective environment for a variety of your green, prickly, or floral friends at lofty heights. Wallter planters are made from spun aluminum and powder coated with vibrant color finishes, elevating your gardens to new levels with a fresh pop of color.
- CB2 – Parrot Pillow. Tropical bird comes in for a landing from our friends at San Francisco’s Creativity Explored, a nonprofit visual arts center where artists with developmental disabilities create, exhibit and sell art. Originally a mixed media on paper, artist Lien Nguyen perches her parrot with vivid expression in bright shades of chartreuse, red and blue with a painterly touch that evokes the ethereal qualities of her medium and method.
- Designer’s Guild – Zephirine large scented candle. A subtle blend of citrus green tea and sparkling bergamot heart and an amber base. Burning time 50 hours.
- L’Occitane – Citrus Summer Fragrance. Enriched with organic verbena from Corsica, lemon oil from Sicily and grapefruit extract from Italy, this new summer fragrance tones and leaves the skin scented with an invigorating and fruity fragrance.
- Thrive Furniture – The Nixon loveseat, in Klein Wheatgrass, embodies all the design elements that the Scandinavian architects of the 1950s valued. It’s small, intimate, and offers more options in terms of configuration. Swedish apartments back then were really small and loveseats were more appealing than full-sized sofas.
Whitney Eve, created by Whitney Port of The Hills and The City fame, has a fashion line that is equal parts eclectic and feminine. Whitney Eve evokes a girly nature with a touch of sass that is unique with custom prints created by the designer season after season. This outfit, from the Fall 2012 Look Book, is muted yet punchy.
- Century 21 – THRO BY MARLO LORENZ Set of 2, Cup of Tea Throw Pillows. High contrast graphic design meets earth tones.
Museum of Modern Art Design Store – Salt and Pepper Shakers by Wilhelm Wagenfeld, 1952-3. A midcentury design featured in the Museum’s collection, these iconic petite salt and pepper shakers are complemented with a stainless-steel tray which makes for easy transport.
- Juliska – From the Jardins du Monde Collection- reminiscent of unfurling layers of petals, this charger is a veritable stroll through the gardens of the Grand Tour, where enlightened 17th century minds triumphed over nature with precise geometrical patterns that now flourish on the modern table. Stunning when used as an hors d’oeuvre platter, or adds drama to your table setting as a charger.
- Serena & Lily – Rope Bin Collection in White. Woven by hand of squared-off rattan with a thick jute rope wrapped around the top, these rugged bins are easy to tote from playroom to bedroom to laundry room.
- Target – TOO by Blu Dot Tagged Pint Glass Set of 4. The TOO line is designed for small urban spaces, and features modern Eames-like pieces with graffiti and other trompe l’oeil effects. Drink up!
- Eskayel – Splatter Spell – Granite 24″x24″ pillow, like resting your noggin on a Rorschach test.